Here are some links to some of the online nutrition resources that we think are most helpful.
- We Can! NIH website with lots of great tips for healthy eating and exercise specific to kids of all ages.
- Healthychildren.org Nutrition pages have lots of information about various nutrition topics specifically for kids. Produced by the AAP
- Medline Plus Nutrition page for some basic nutritional information
- USDA Choose My Plate website for some more detailed recommendations about a balanced diet
- Nutrition for Everyone by the Centers for Disease Control
- Food Allergy Network
- The American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology
- Food Allergy Research and Education
- Safe Fare is a new site that talks about eating out safely if your child has food allergies.